Friday, May 20, 2011

Love Bloggin + Bloglovin

Since my Heartsy feature is taking up most of my time, I have been away from blogging for two days. And I realized...I miss it (yes, already)! I know sometimes it's a struggle to think of what to write about, and it's time consuming to research and take photos, but it's FUN! The revelation that I really do love blogging made me think of the site Bloglovin. I'm sure you have seen the Bloglovin button on a lot of your favorite blogs. I wanted to shine some light on it for those who haven't tried it.


Bloglovin is like Google Reader, in the aspect that it puts all the blogs you follow in one spot. But it is SO much easier and quicker. As you can see in the picture above, the layout is 10 times better than Google Readers because it gives you the first paragraph of the post. That way, you know what the post is about but if you don't want to read it you don't have to scroll through the entire thing! Plus, when you click on the actual post you want to read, it takes you to the actual blog in a new window.

I promise, this site will save you so much time! It has even helped me find amazing blogs that I would not have found otherwise. You even have the option to "like" posts, just like on Facebook, to make it easier to go back to them in the future. I used to use Google Reader and I'm SO glad I don't have to anymore! If you love bloggin, give Bloglovin a try!

Follow Julie Ann Art

On top of Heartsy orders and our housewarming party, this weekend is going to be busy busy! But check back soon for this giveaway winner announcement. (Have you entered yet?) Plus, my next giveaway is from a very well-known Etsy seller, I'm so happy I'm getting the chance to feature her! xo JA

3 comments:

  1. great post! i've recently joined bloglovin' and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It really is so much easier to use. Plus just more aesthetically pleasing! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article! Thanks for sharing it on the Etsy Blog Team :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA