Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thank Yous

For the past couple days my shop has been consumed with orders from my Heartsy feature. Filling order after order is such an amazing feeling! I'm so thankful that people like the work I create. More importantly, the fact that they want to give my work to people they care about....so special. I love when customers send me a message to tell me who they are giving one of my cards to and why.


On top of this, do you remember the Moustache Soup Mug giveaway I had a couple weeks ago? Well, the seller behind the giveaway, Lorrie, did not just send the giveaway winner the prize, but she also sent one to ME! She sent it as a thank you for the feature I posted on her, but I feel like I'm the one who owes her the thanks! Thank you SO much Lorrie! Be sure to check out her shop, her pottery is awesome!


We are getting ready for our housewarming party tomorrow! My jobs today: homemade pita chips, homemade hummus, homemade guacamole....oh and lots of cleaning. Fun! Talk soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the orders AND on this cool mug. This is such a cool mug, looks awesome.

    Horror Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that mug! Congrats on the Heartsly success - you deserve it because your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great! Heartsy can be so fun. And LOVE that mug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA