Thursday, March 29, 2012

Zucchini Tomato + Ham Fritatta Recipe by TheLetter4

**Hi friends! I'm currently in Australia, swimming with sea turtles and singing at the Opera House. In the meantime, please show some love to this week's fun guest bloggers! I'll be home soon (hopefully with a kangaroo in my possession.)**

"Hi there Julie Ann Art readers! Although I'm always happy to be on one of my favorite blogs, I have to say that it's pretty unfair that Julie keep leaving us to these dream wedding destinations. Not cool. Just kidding! At least we'll get to watch an amazing wedding video and live vicariously right? :)

My name is Jamie and I am one of the sisters behind The Letter 4. Our blog is our little space where my sisters and I can share stuff with each other again. Between projects, recipes, outfits, art, and just plain life you can find pretty much anything at our blog!

I have the sweetest little daughter named Sabrina, but the girl is one picky eater. I've had to get creative and dig deep into old cookbooks to get her to eat anything. This Zucchini Tomato and Ham Fritatta luckily had the two things in it I know she won't turn down. Ham and eggs. Weird I know! The girl likes Chinese food! She has never turned down an egg roll or egg fried rice. But this recipe sneaks some other veggies in there and is amazingly good and almost impossible to mess up.
What you'll need:

2 tbsp veggie oil
1 onion , peeled and chopped
1 zucchini, sliced
1 tomato, chopped
4 eggs
1 tbsp of milk
Parmesan Cheese

Heat oil in frying pan. Add onion and zucchini, season lightly, and cook for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes and ham, cook for 3-4 minutes. Beat eggs with milk and pour over veggies & ham. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with parmesan.

Enjoy!  You can find more recipe and other projects over at our blog!

Can't wait to see your photos and videos from you excursions Julie! xoxo"

3 comments:

  1. Mmm I love frittatas! This sounds yummy. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this look so yummy!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so good! totally doing this tomorrow morning. yum yum yum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA