Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yellow Love

We've been having a lot of sunny days lately and it's really getting me excited for summer. One of my favorite colors this season is yellow. It's so bright and happy, I am just drawn to it.


This vintage skirt is soooo cute!

How sweet is this elephant?

Pretty hairpins!

This pillow would add some color to any room.

I love silk screened shirts like this.

Cute yet sexy dress!

I hope this Etsy Love post brought some brightness to your days! I have been busy busy with Etsy orders and consignment agreements for various stockists! Plus with summer in the air, it's just a very exciting time for me! Talk soon, JA.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love those bobby pins & yellow! its my favorite color :)

    hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love (!) the last dress. so pretty and don't ask me why but this reminds me of a circus. and i am a circus fan! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA