Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Here are some pretty things to make your day a little brighter!


I realized I needed one of these when I wanted to make a
cheesecake this weekend! Swoon over this pretty color!

I'm sort of a sucker for anything in a mustard yellow.

Would loooove one of these cupcakes in a jar from
one of my lovely sponsors, Amanda Cupcake.

We need new bedding but I know the boyfriend
would never go for this pretty duvet cover.

Such a cute little dress for summer!


What do you think? What's on your Wish List? If you're hoping for soap and lotions be sure to enter this giveaway I'm hosting featuring Soapdeli products!

1 comment:

  1. I do love the color of that kitchen aid mixer. I have one and I love it! I only wish it matched my new kitchen, then I'd keep it out on the counter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA