Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Time for What's Next

My dear blogspot readers....

The time has come to move this blog. It may not be the smoothest transition but at this point in my business it has to be done!

glitter_blogphoto
I am so so happy that my new site is live, and it includes my new blog. I'm excited to be able to combine my blog with my e-commerce site and give buyer's the opportunity to purchase directly through me. Don't get me wrong, I love Etsy, obviously. But the opportunity to have complete control over my shop, and my business, has been such a long time coming. Today is definitely a day worth celebrating for me!

For those of you who have followed this blog through Bloglovin, I hope you will be sure to come on over and follow my new blog HERE. (Same blog, same talks, just a different space!)

Thank you for your continuous support. Ya'll are truly the best! xo JA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA