Friday, July 5, 2013

Honey Limeade Recipe

My awesome sponsor, Alli, passed on this refreshing drink recipe to share with you guys, just in time for those hot summer days! Alcohol is optional on this one, so either everyone can enjoy it, or you can add a bit of kick for the adults (ya'll know I'm gonna add a bit of vodka up in here). It's super easy, here's what you do:
What you'll need:

1 cup lime juice
5 cups water 
2/3 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons honey
*1 cup vodka (optional)*
In a pitcher, combine lime juice, water, sugar and honey. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill in refrigerator. And that's it! Enjoy!
Be sure to check out Alli's blog! She has a ton of yummy recipes, including this Blueberry Lemonade Mojito that I am just dying to try. :]

I will be up in northern CA for the rest of the weekend. You can follow me on Instagram for peaks at what we're up to! Username: julieannart

Happy weekend! See you Monday! xo JA

 photo widget_zps50bfec2c.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, this sounds amazing. Pinning now to enjoy later :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Aaaand I need to have a party just so I can make the boozy version of this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA