Friday, March 15, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Outfit Additions

Hey guys! Today I get to introduce you to the amazing online accessory store, Outfit Additions. In checking out there site I found such a wide variety of great jewelry pieces (and I'm picky about my jewelry so that is saying a lot!) at great prices and free shipping. I asked the owner, Ash, to tell us a little bit about his business:

"Hi All! We are a Berkeley, California based accessories store with a great collection of jewelry, belts and wallets. We have a fun line of colorful necklaces, stackable bracelets and cute earrings, most priced under $50. Our fabric belts and wallets are made from Asian bridal silks, hence the intricate brocade in gold and silver. We are relatively new so please check out our store. Shipping is free on all orders with no order minimum."




You can check out Outfit Additions' wide range of products here. And find them on Facebook!

Happy Friday! xo JA

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA