Monday, February 6, 2012

DIY Valentine's Day Candle Votive

Hi friends! I wanted to share these super easy candle votives I made in like 2 seconds this weekend. It involved basically finding whatever craft supplies I had lying around the house (doilies, yarn, twine) and wrapping them around some glass jars. They create some really pretty romantic light. (Perfect for Valentine's Day, wink wink!)
I have to admit, before I turned these jars into candle votives, they were still holding candy canes from Christmas time! Our tree is still up too! I promise everything will be taken down after Valentine's Day. Right now my life consists of stuffing orders and more stuffing orders, oh and possible relaxing on the couch after stuffing orders.

*P.S. The winner to last week's giveaway was announced here.*

10 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! You have such great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are these?!?! I love them.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet DIY! Love it!

    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What a fun and easy craft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The candles are cute! I hope you can stop by and share one of your favorite posts over at It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty and so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!

    www.TheSkinnyConfidential.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea! I pinned it on Pinterest !!!!

    http://pinterest.com/crazyannie91/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute candle idea. New follower :)

    Lauren Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Very creative and the votives looks sooo elegant and romantic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA