Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend in Instagrams

I really enjoy this new Instagram series I've started doing! This weekend's Instagram photos are a little different than past posts. We didn't go to Lake Tahoe. We didn't celebrate a holiday. Quite frankly, we worked a lot.
While Penny may have done some relaxing, things are very busy over here! I don't know what I would do without the help from my mom and Jordan right now. (But I can guess I'd probably be freaking out, on the verge of crying, wanting to rip my hair out...)
We've been folding.
We've been addressing.
We've been packaging.
But, while keeping up with the order flow, we've also managed to enjoy ourselves. We had some great family time this weekend, and also go to enjoy some celebratory drinks together!
I think it's really important to create a balance between work and play. I always make sure to take breaks and have "me time" no matter how overwhelmed I may be. It's the only way to keep sane.

I have some great guest post tutorials coming this week so keep an eye out! What did you do this weekend?! xo JA

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:41 AM

    It looks like you need an assistant! Congrats on the booming business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! don't stress! selling more products than you can package and address by yourself is AWESOME, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exactly the kind of busy I want to be - so happy for your business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:34 PM

    yes, me time is so important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks stressful, but I'm glad to see your business doing so well. Hard work pays off - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. who doesn't love instagram? and your little puppy is just adorable! love!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA