Thursday, September 15, 2011

October Sponsor Call

I'm announcing my sponsor call a little early this month because I have some changes coming to Julie Ann Art in October. On October 1st I'll be launching a tiny blog makeover and in order to (hopefully) ensure a smooth transition I'm hoping to get all my new sponsor ads a little earlier than normal.
I'm really excited for this new look and its biggest change is bigger ad space for sponsors! You may have noticed on my Sponsor page that all sponsorship sizes have increased. You may also have noticed that Large spots for October are sold out (and only one left for November!) but there are still Medium and Small spots available!

Wondering if it's right for you? My Sponsor page has rates and readership stats, along with Testimonials from past Julie Ann Art sponsors!

If you have any questions, e-mail me at julie.astra [at] yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA