Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Facts Friday

TGIF! I'm really looking forward to this weekend.....friends, the beach, and a DIY project I'm excited to share with you guys! But first, it's time for Five Facts Friday!


1.) Give me a dark room, a flashlight and a camera and I'm amused for way too long. I blame my painting with light photography assignment in college.

2.) 10 years of driving and I have never gotten pulled over. (knock on wood?) And this is not because I don't speed.

3.) The only drink I ever order at a bar is rum and coke. Bacardi, please.

4.) I have scoliosis and wore a back brace throughout high school. As a teen girl who wanted to wear cute clothes, it was really hard on me.

5.) I kind of love line dancing. Now, before you judge, you must know that when I lived in Michigan my friends and I went to a country bar called Coyote Joes (think Coyote Ugly with a little bit of class). I'm not a country girl, I don't own a cowboy hat, but we sure ran that dance floor. I miss those nights.

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. OH how I miss Coyote Joes!!! Thursday nights just aren't the same. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the slightest bit country but I had a great time when I went line dancing many moons ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest photo thing ever! And, I love line dancing too...OK ANY dancing. Thanks for sharing. This is a fun post. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Light painting is seriously one of the most entertaining things in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post is such fun!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i discovered your blog from little chief honeybee and i have to say i love your work!

    i love exploring with light photography! but i must say that sparklers are my favourite to use.

    i work as a school photographer and i hate how the world has become so accustomed to digital, my dream is to create my own darkroom in my home one day so i can just play for my own benefit all day. :]

    you are one lucky lady never getting pulled over, you have some serious ninja talent going on.

    i usually only order jack and coke, but rum & coke is my second favourite.

    <3 i am definitely following through bloglovin now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too loved the photo. I've never seen light photography before, it's really interesting. Saw that you joined our group on Etsy and wanted to check out your blog. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I read them all and reply when I can. Please be sure your blogger account is linked to your e-mail so I can do so! (Tutorial on how to do that here: http://tinyurl.com/c6gh9fk) xo JA